- Program Evaluation – a wide range of evaluation services specialising in community, social care, health, youth and arts program evaluation.
- Social research – If you need to know more about a particular issue, event, situation, group or community, talk to Gretchen about ideas for social and community-based research.
- Survey development, implementation and analysis
- Interviews and focus groups – to gain an in-depth understanding of participant views on particular topics.
- Arts-based research for creative endeavors – a narrative focus, using art-making, drama and music to help people share stories, express their views and reflect on experiences.
- Literature reviews – to position your program, service or new idea. A literature review can help you get started with new projects by scoping out the topic area, finding ‘what’s been done before’ and learning from the lessons of others in similar situation
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.William Bruce Cameron “Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking” 1963.